We thank everyone for being patient. For everyone’s safety please be sure to follow the proper guidelines below. All clients will need an appointment. NO WALK-INS
– When arriving at the salon for your appointment, call to let us know you have arrived (Your stylist will let you know when they are ready for you to come in)
– There will be no waiting area. Please wait in your car until called to come in.
– All clients and staff are subject to a temperature check before entering the salon (100° or higher must reschedule)
– Any client with noticeable symptoms related to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
– All clients and staff MUST wear a mask.
– Mask must remain on during entire service/ time in the salon.
– No guests may accompany you in the salon. – Please come alone. No children.
– Children will not be permitted to stay outside or in vehicle while you are in salon for an appointment.
– No beverages, snacks, reading material will be available in salon.
– Please only bring in essentials, ex: wallet, keys, phone. NO extra bags or personal belongings.
– Clients are to remain at their stylist’s station during entire visit and to adhere to social distancing, unless otherwise told.
– Please do not touch retail products, ask your stylist to see products and they will help you.
– If you are unable to adhere to any of these updates, please make special arrangements with your stylist or please wait until regulations are lifted.
– We will only be operating at 50% capacity and each stylist is only allowed to service one client at a time with an additional 15 min sanitation scheduled between each client. Appointments will be very limited and timing must be followed
If for any reason you may be late, you MUST call the salon. Due to strict scheduling, late arriving appointments will likely have to reschedule.
All above procedures are issued by the State Board of Cosmetology